“Dos Si Dos 33” Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Barneys Farm’s Cali Collection gets another jolt of super power with this explosive collection of terpenes fused together from some of the most amazing USA cannabis phenotypes in the world: Dos Si Dos 33 Feminized is a perfect example!
In fact, this cannabis strain was developed from OG Kush Breath, a Girl Scout Cookies phenotype crossed with Face Off OG, then crossed again with our legendary Cookies Kush (OG Kush x GSC phenomenon), and that’s only half. of history!
Add a subtle blend of Gelato # 33 to the plate with its hit Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC heritage and boom! A new champion is born: a sativa burst of euphoric energy is followed by tranquility with sedative properties that can happily calm an elephant, whether you are overzealous or unaccustomed!
- Inside you can expect up to 700g of stunning flowers per m2, with a compact height of just 90cm.
- Outdoors, plants that hold up to an astounding 2KG are easily achievable with a mid-October finish.
This stunning contrast of lime green and purple 22-28% THC deliciously Indica (60% Indica / 40% Sativa) will leave a feeling of lasting relaxation and happiness for all who grow it and experience its unique old school rock high.
Specifications of Dos Si Dos 33 Feminized from Barney’s Farm
- Type: Feminized
- Photoperiod: Normal
- Cultivation: Indoor / outdoor
- Genetics: Dos Si Dos x Gelato # 33
- Effect: relaxed, sedative, happy
- Outdoor yield (g): up to 2000
- Indoor yield (g): up to 700 gr / m²
- Flowering time (days): 60 – 65
- Outdoor Feminized Harvest Month: October
- Feminized outdoor harvest month week: 1st-2nd week
- Internal height (cm): 90cm
- Height: Short
- Indicates%: 60%
- % sativa: 40%
- Indica / Sativa: Mostly Indica
- Medical level: medium
- Medical: Yes
- Taste: Mint, Lime, Spices
- Aroma: Biscuits, Sorbet, Lime
- Mold resistance (5 = best): 5
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = best): 3
- Cold resistance (5 = best): 4
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = best): 5
- Resistance to mite (5 = best): 4
- Climate: cold, warm and temperate
- Growth Difficulty (1 = Easy, 5 = Difficult): 1