Firstclass F2 Regular (aka “Honey Cough”) – Annibale Genetics
Firstclass F2 Regular by Annibale Genetics, AKA Honey Cough (for the sweet and gaseous coughs it causes) is a medium-low sized plant, with a wonderful appearance and compact and crunchy buds, genetic trait transmitted from the mother Firstclass F1 deriving in turn from the legendary Sakura of Bodhi Seeds!
Immense production of glistening and sticky trichomes, qualities that make this Marijuana strain a perfect prima donna of the Rosin, Ice-o-Lator and Dry Hash extractions!
It offers good resistance to cold and bad weather, with good immunity to fungal diseases and infestations. The perfect weed quality for sweet and spicy hash lovers!
A decidedly potent and long-lasting effect, it remains the perfect cannabis strain for the afternoon or evening indoors in front of a good movie, rather than out and about with friends. It gently tickles your mind like a good sativa, gently landing you in a relaxed body and mind fit for a good pillow!
Firstclass F2 has a taste that, like its mother, evokes rum and vanilla in mind, with a hint of sweet egg, lemon and earth, giving a pleasant hint of sweet and creamy eggnog on the palate.
More information on Firstclass F2 Regular by Annibale Genetics
- Firstclass F1 (mother) x Firstclass F1 (father)
- Intense and complex taste. Abundant production of trichomes, making it the most suitable variety for extractions
- Flowering in 8-10 weeks, depending on the phenotype. Excellent Bag-appeal, colors of the leaves tending to bluish while the flowers sparkle with a light green. Guaranteed XXL crops!
- Developing a single massive cola, it is advisable to use cultivation techniques such as Sea of Green!
- Good resistance to nutritional deficiencies