“San Fernando Lemon Kush” Feminized Cannabis Seeds
San Fernando Lemon Kush Feminized by Sweet Seeds is the result of an excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones from the United States.
The cross includes a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, characterized by a pleasant and complex scent, with a strong presence of the lemon aroma coming from the Lemon Thai which is part of the original OG Kush cross.
The other elite clone involved in the crossing is a Kosher Kush, another OG Kush strain that is highly regarded in Los Angeles and neighboring areas (California).
Very pleasant and intense aroma with original OG Kush lemon tones and hints of solvent, notes of spice, wood and blue cypress. The plants look like indica-sativa hybrids tending towards the sativa side. These American varieties with a strong presence of the limonene terpene are very popular in the USA for their cannabis extractions.
Cannabis cups won
- 1st Prize – Best Sativa – VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow – Irún – 2017
- 3rd Prize – BHO Profesional – VIII Copa THC – Valencia – Supreme Strains – Valencia – 2018
- 3rd Prize – Indoor – Festival 1422 – Argentina – 2018
- Champion – VI Copa Cata del Oeste – Buenos Aires – Argentina – 2019
Read more about San Fernando Lemon Kush Feminized by Sweet Seeds
- Variety SWS62
- Indica / Sativa: 35% / 65%
- THC: 14-21% CBD: 0.1%
- Indoor yield: 450-600 g / m2
- Outdoor yield: 450-700 g / plant
- Indoor flowering: 9 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: from the end of September to the beginning of October