- She is an easy to grow feminized photoperiod cannabis strain.
- It is a strong plant with which you can also achieve good yields without the use of complicated growing techniques.
- Banana Blaze is a compact Indica dominant hybrid with a relatively short flowering time of 8 weeks on average.
- She has a fruity and unique terpene profile that tastes like bananas. This is one strain that is definitely worth a try!
She is a compact plant which thrives without the use of complicated growth techniques or methods. This makes her perfect for beginners who have never cultivated a cannabis plant before. Growing her naturally, without complicated growth techniques has its advantages. There is less risk of things going wrong and this is ideal for novice growers. They can then focus on the most important things, such as fine-tuning the climate, light, water and food. This plant practically grows herself.This strain will stretch a little more in bloom than most Indica dominant strains in our collection, such as Bubba Island Kush or Night Queen. Her central ‘main cola’ can grow into a bloom of epic proportions in the right conditions. A dry weight of 15-30 g for the main bloom is the rule rather than the exception.
Her plant structure can best be described as compact to medium. The internode distance is relatively short and the leaves are of a hybrid structure that lean towards the Indica side – thicker and wider. This feature also makes her less suitable for growing in a SCROG setup.The genetics used for Banana Blaze guarantee the following properties:
- A compact plant with sturdy branches and thick leaves.
- An easy-to-grow plant suitable for beginners who want to grow great tasting cannabis without too much effort.
- Beautiful chunky and heavy buds that smell wonderfully strong.
- Banana Blaze is a great strain for the novice grower. She is easy to control and doesn’t require any special nutrition or growing methods.
Banana Blaze is a fast bloomer. Normally, the flowering phase lasts an average of 8 weeks. However, there are phenotypes that are a week faster or a week slower. So in general the flowering time will be between 7 and 9 weeks. Unfavourable or non-optimised conditions can, as always, cause delays.
She stretches during the first 2.5 weeks of flowering, maximum 3 weeks. The plants can roughly double in size and the growth is steady, without excessive jumps. After 3 weeks the buds are full of white hairs and the next phase can begin!
When grown well, Banana Blaze will give heavy yields due to her numerous heavy yielding side branches. If grown naturally she can have a Christmas tree structure, with sturdy flowers and a great yield!
On average, yields of 400-450g/m2 are possible. Outdoors, she will grow to about 2 to 2.5 meters tall and can effortlessly yield up to 500-1000 grams per plant. She can be grown outdoors in any climate, but beware of long moist periods near the end of bloom. Due to the size of the buds they are more susceptible to mold.
Be careful with a humid climate. Try growing her indoors in a dry climate, maximum 50% humidity, but preferably lower. We also recommend that you ensure sufficient air movement. This minimises the chance of mold and bud rot.
In terms of nutrients, Banana Blaze does not require any special or complicated feeding schedules. For the best and tastiest result, we recommend growing her completely organically.
|Old School Banana Indica|