Annibale is an online Seedshop.
www.annibaleseedshop.com offers services subject to the following conditions.
The use of the website, including inquiring through research or placing an order on Annibale, is intended exclusively for an adult and aware public. Any information (marketing material, blogs or other websites) is provided for educational purposes only. Annibale does not intend to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal substances or attitudes that violate current regulations. Annibale cannot be held legally responsible for the final use that the customer will make of the product. If you visit or purchase on this website, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
The address of our main office (no visitors, no sales and no physical store) is:
Via Brigata Cagliari 35 Pinerolo
Email address: [email protected]
VAT number: IT12389620019
(*) This address houses our main office. It is not possible to make purchases or transactions in this place.
ARTICLE 1 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Upon delivery of the products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the right to withdraw from a contract without giving reasons, for a period not exceeding 14 days. The trader is entitled to ask the consumer the reason for such dissolution, but the consumer is not obliged to state his reasons.
2. During the withdrawal period, the consumer must treat the product and its packaging with care. He must open or use the product only as necessary in order to evaluate its nature, characteristics and effectiveness. As a basic rule, the consumer will be able to handle and inspect the product in the same way as he would be allowed to do in a physical store.
3. The consumer is responsible for the devaluation of the product only if it is a consequence of the management of the product other than that permitted in point 2.
ARTICLE 2 – EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- A consumer who wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal must notify the trader within the withdrawal period by requesting via the company email address ([email protected])
ARTICLE 3 – PRICE
1. During the period of validity indicated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for changes in the price of VAT rates.
- The sale of products is exempt from the application of VAT, carried out pursuant to Article 1, paragraphs 54 to 89, l. n. 190 of 2014 as amended by l. n. 208 of 2015 and by l. n. 145 of 2018
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care in receiving and executing orders for products and in evaluating requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is considered to be the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
ARTICLE 5 – DISPUTES
1. Contracts stipulated between a commercial operator and a consumer (and subject to these general terms and conditions) are solely subject to Italian law.
2. Disputes between a consumer and a commercial operator regarding the stipulation or exercise of contracts relating to products and services to be provided by such commercial operator, can be submitted to the Annibale Team in writing to the postal address Electronics to the Company Email ([email protected])
3. Annibale cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from a bad, inappropriate or illegal use of the products sold on the site by the consumer user.
ARTICLE 6 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1.The entire content of the annibaleseedshop.com Site (illustrations, texts, descriptions, brands, images, videos) are the exclusive intellectual property of Annibale and his collaborators and / or partners of his suppliers.