“Girl Scout Cookies” Feminized Cannabis Seeds – Blimburn Seeds
One of the most popular strains originating in California, Girl Scout Cookies has won numerous Cannabis Cup awards for her exceptional flavor, smokability, and long-lasting mental and body effect.
The bright green, purple and bright orange buds are ready for harvest after 9-10 weeks of flowering. The seeds grow in Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies phenotypes: one gives a sativa high and the other typical indica.
The scent is sweet and earthy and the flavor is rich, minty and reminiscent of those cookies we all know and love. The hairy bright green, purple and orange buds are ready to harvest after 9-10 weeks of flowering.
Additional information about Girl Scout Cookies Feminized by Blimburn Seeds
- Outdoor production: 400 – 500 gr / plant
- Indoor production: 500 gr / m2
- Flowering outdoors: September 15th – 30th
- Indoor flowering: 65 – 70 days
- Autoflowering: No
- Feminized: Yes
- Type: Mostly Sativa
- Genetics: Durban Poison x OG Kush
- Effect: cerebral, happy, relaxing for the body
- Average height
- THC: 18% – 25%
- CBD: 0.2%
- Flavor: Fruity, Mint, Sweet