“Mango” Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Mango blends multiple hybrids, Jack Herer with a Korean Big Skunk or Somango with Critical # 47 to create a plant with a sweet, fruity and resinous aroma.
Mango is a popular variety for SOG setups as it has good long side branches.
It is best grown indoors, but it can be grown outdoors where its leaves will turn purple in colder climates.
Additional Information of Mango Feminized by Blimburn Seeds
- Outdoor production: 600 – 700 gr / plant
- Indoor production: 400 – 500 gr / m2
- Flowering outdoors: end of September
- Indoor flowering: 65 – 70 days
- Autoflowering: No
- Feminized: Yes
- Type: mainly indicates
- Genetics: Somango x Critical # 47
- Effect: relaxing, calming, locks the sofa
- Height: Indoor: 1 – 1.5m / Outdoor: 2 – 3m
- THC: 20% – 22%
- CBD: 0.6 – 0.8%
- Taste: sweet, strong, mango