“Pineapple Upside Down Cake” Feminized Cannabis Seeds – Humboldt Seeds Company
Humboldt Seed Company’s new strain “Pineapple Upside Down Cake” Feminized sets new quality standards for unique terpene profiles.
The product of an extensive 2017 phenotype hunt in Humboldt County, Pineapple Upside Down Cake smells exactly like its name. The effect is instantly gratifying, uplifting and spiritual.
Trainwreck sativa genetically brings a strong density of flowers, while the more indica part balances its strong energizing effect. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Feminized really hits the spot when it comes to new and exciting strains.
More information about Pineapple Upside Down Cake Feminized by Humboldt Seed Co.
- Indica / Sativa: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
- TYPE: Hybrid
- Smell / flavors: Pineapple, Vanilla, Cream
- Appearance: high production of powerful and extremely aromatic trichomes, making the taste persistent in the mouth
- Effects: Rewarding, Uplifting and Spiritual
- Growth: fast, excellent yields
- THC: 22%
- Performance: greenhouse, mountain, exterior, interior