“Purple Punch” Feminized cannabis seeds – Barney’s Farm
Purple Punch Feminized is a U.S.A. cannabis strain, simply phenomenal!
Barney’s Farm continues to bring you majestic genetics from around the world with another USA West Coast potency, and this specific Marijuana strain is a perfect example of that!.
The delicate fusion of her Indica-dominant parents Larry OG x Granddaddy Purple provided a truly tempting gem. The exquisite soft and sensual flavors of baked apple pie with cloves frosted with caramelized blueberry and cherries blend perfectly with the sedative and calming effects of Purple Punch Feminized.
Expect a short, stubby plant with plenty of amazing trichome-laden, high yielding branches dripping with resin tested at 25% THC.
This plant has a serious genetic problem of high nutritional needs, almost like an extreme bodybuilder of his steroids!
It will flower in 50-60 days, reaching 1.5M outdoors and producing up to 2kg. Try it now!
Specifications of Purple Punch Feminized from Barney’s Farm
- Type: Feminized
- Photoperiod: Normal
- Cultivation: Indoor / outdoor
- Characteristics: short, stocky. Numerous high-yielding branches
- Genetics: Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG
- Effect: very relaxed and anti-stress
- Outdoor yield (g): up to 1000 – 2000
- Indoor yield (g): up to 600 – 700 gr / m²
- Flowering time (days): 50 – 60
- Outdoor Feminized Harvest Month: September
- Feminized outdoor harvest month week: 2nd-3rd week
- Height (cm): 90-150cm
- Internal height (cm): 90cm
- Outdoor height (cm): 150cm
- Average height
- Indicates%: 90%
- % sativa: 10%
- Indica / Sativa: Mostly Indica
- Medical level: medium
- Doctor: Yes
- Taste: Baked apple pie with cloves
- Aroma: Your favorite pastry
- Mold resistance (5 = Best): 4
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = best): 5
- Cold resistance (5 = best): 5
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = best): 4
- Resistance to mite (5 = best): 4
- Climate: cold, warm and temperate
- Growth Difficulty (1 = Easy, 5 = Difficult): 1