Lemon Zkunky F1 Regular – Annibale Genetics
Lemon Zkunky F1 Regular by Annibale Genetics is a medium-sized plant with enormous production potential and numerous compact and crunchy buds!
Strong production of trichomes loaded with terpenes, extreme production of lower branches which makes it the most suitable variety for the Scrog technique!
It offers good resistance to cold and bad weather, with good immunity to fungal diseases, less resistant to infestations. A quality Cannabis quality, capable of mixing old and new school!
Delicate effect compared to our other varieties, but not to be underestimated. Taste that can vary from more earthy and citrus phenotypes, to sweeter and more spicy ones, always maintaining a balanced effect.
Read more about Lemon Zkunky F1 Regular by Annibale Genetics
- Lemon Zkittly F1 (mother) x Lemon Skunk F1 (father)
- Strong and articulated taste, with a satisfying production of trichomes.
- Flowering in 7-10 weeks, depending on the phenotype. Great Bag-appeal, the buds can develop purplish colors!
- Capable of developing many buds, it is recommended to use growing techniques such as Screen of Green!
- Good resistance to nutrient deficiencies and over-fertilization!