Northern Lights Auto by Fast Buds 420 is an incredibly hardy autoflowering strain that is easy to grow and perfect for beginners. Very generous yield that really matters when it comes to spin. This indica hybrid is one for those who like to be glued to the sofa.
We were able to improve the very high resistance of the Northern lights plant and also the production. A very hardy variety that responds well to hot and cold conditions and requires very little maintenance. An old school classic that will really hit you with its powerful and long-lasting effects.
Description of the buds
Her buds are light, airy, coated with resin and have a long, narrow structure. The shape is similar to that of an acorn with swollen calyxes protruding everywhere. Trichomes are packed throughout the bud, making it a fantastic choice for hash makers working with dry extraction techniques.
Auto northern lights original will leave you on your knees asking for more. You’ll feel her 20% THC potency instantly after lighting a joint, with a fast-acting physical high reminiscent of a pure indica.
The more you smoke, the deeper your sleep will be as it will make your eyes feel like they are melting and your whole body will be relaxed. We recommend this plant for the hours of the night when you need to disconnect from a long day or to induce deep, long sleep, rest at home with nothing to do, watch movies, and use as little energy as possible.
Appearance of the plant
By growing Original Auto Northern Lights you will see that plants can reach a height of 90-120cm. It grows quite large and will reward you with an abundance of high quality buds that can go up to 500-600gr / m2.
The internodal space will be very short and will facilitate growth and maintenance, ideal for novice growers. Its leaf structure will have a classic Indica look with a thick main stem and the few side branches will look like solid wood. A solid producer of bright buds a popular choice for growers in a cold, wet climate.
A great producer that grows incredibly well in a SOG. Its high levels of resistance mean it can fight plant diseases smoothly, making it a fantastic choice for colder climates that have short, rainy summers.
This variety also has high resistance to insects and pests, making it good for gardens that easily infest. This girl can handle a high E.C. and will reward you with dense and heavy buds. It is recommended to wash the roots 2 weeks before harvest to remove any nutrients that may have built up over time.
A heavy bodied indica that contains deep and delicious flavors. It has hints of pepper, spices and a light fruity flavor. Original Northern Lights auto is more earthy than spicy, but it sure delivers some firepower.
More info on Northern Lights Autoflowering by 420 Fast Buds
- Insanely resilient. Superbly hardy in harsh climates and easy to grow, ideal for novice growers.
- Powerful knockout effect. A strong high as soon as the joint is fired, a must for consumers looking for a good couch high.
- A compact high. Thanks to its Indica line, this strain grows perfectly compact and yields up to 600gr / m2, a great choice for stealth growers.
- Intense flavors. It smells of a savory mix of peppers, spices, and a delicate fruitiness that tastes exactly like its smell.
- Rock solid resin producer. Super frosty buds with goblets buried in trichomes, a must for hash makers!
- An upgrade from the original. All the traits that made this strain popular, now refined. Expect the best.