PK+ Booster Mineral Fertilizer – Green House Feeding
Booster PK additive is specially formulated to provide adequate amounts of Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium and micronutrients to increase resin production and flower formation and density.
The combination of Green House Powder Feeding, Calcium and Booster creates a very professional and plant specific nutrient line for healthy and productive plants.
Is been added extra magnesium and trace elements to our PK Booster to prevent them from limiting phosphorus and potassium absorption if ratios aren’t balanced.
Plants can only express their full genetic potential if all elements are sufficiently available.
Maximum solubility and recommended quantity
- Maximum solubility: 2.0 lb / gal or 250 g / L of water
- Recommended quantity for the stock solution: 4 ounces / gal or 30 g / l of water
Guaranteed Analysis of Booster PK
- Water soluble phosphorus pentoxide [P 2 O 5] 30%
- Water-soluble potassium oxide [K 2 O] 27%
- Water soluble magnesium oxide [Mg] 8.2%
- Water soluble boron [B] 0.03%
- Copper soluble in water (as chelated by EDTA) [Cu] 0.002%
- Water soluble iron (as EDTA chelate) [Fe] 0.12%
- Water-soluble manganese (as chelated by EDTA) [Mn] 0.05%
- Molybdenum soluble in water [Mo] 0.005%
- Soluble zinc (as EDTA chelate) [Zn] 0.01%