“Hybrids” Mineral Fertilizer – Green House Feeding
Hybrids Fertilizer by Green House Feeding represents a real milestone in cannabis cultivation. This is a highly recommended product for growing hybrid cannabis species!
Feeding hybrids contains less ammonia nitrogen and higher amounts of magnesium, which is beneficial for hybrid varieties with a flowering time of 8-10 weeks and for plants grown in hydroponic systems.
The increased amount of magnesium and sulfate stimulates the production of essential oils, terpenes and flavonoids.
Hybrids Guaranteed analysis
- Total Nitrogen of Green House Feeding Hybrids: [N] 15%
- 10% nitrogen nitrate
- 5% ammonia nitrogen
- Soluble phosphorus pentoxide [P 2 O 5] 7%
- Soluble potassium oxide [K 2 O] 22%
- Soluble magnesium oxide [Mg] 6.0%
- Soluble boron [B] 0.03%
- Soluble copper (as EDTA chelate) [Cu] 0.03%
- Soluble iron (as EDTA chelate) [Fe] 0.12%
- Soluble manganese (as EDTA chelate) [Mn] 0.05%
- Soluble molybdenum [Mo] 0.005%
- Soluble zinc (as EDTA chelate) [Zn] 0.01%